In this tutorial you will learn about the C++ Programs to Check Given Number is Palindrome or not and its application with practical example.
C++ Programs to Check Given Number is Palindrome or not
In this tutorial, we will learn to create a C++ program that will Check Given Number is Palindrome or not using C++ programming.
Before starting with this tutorial we assume that you are best aware of the following C++ programming topics:
- Operators in C++ Programming.
- Basic Input and Output function in C++ Programming.
- Basic C++ programming.
- For loop in C++ programming.
- Conditional Statements in C++ programming.
- Arithmetic operations in C++ Programming.
What is a palindrome number?
The Palindrome number means a number that is the same when we read it from forward and reverse.
- 1221 this is a palindrome number is the same when we write it in reverse order 1221.
- 123 this is not a palindrome number it is not the same when we write it in reverse order 321.
1. Declaring the variables for the program.
2. Taking the input number from the user.
3. Calculating the number is a Palindrome number or not.
4. Printing the result.
5. End the program.
Program to Check Whether a Number is Palindrome or Not:-
To check whether a number is a Palindrome Number or not. In today’s C++ program we will write code for checking. First, we will take a number in input and then pass it into the program to Check Whether a Number is Palindrome or Not.
With the help of the below program, we can Check Palindrome or Not.
using namespace std;
//Declaring the variables for the program.
int n, num, digit, rev = 0;
//Taking the input from user positive integer value
cout << "Enter a positive number: ";
cin >> num;
n = num;
//Checking the palindrome numbers
digit = num % 10;
rev = (rev * 10) + digit;
num = num / 10;
} while (num != 0);
//Printing the output checked number is palindrome or not.
cout << " The reverse of the number is: " << rev << endl;
if (n == rev)
cout << " The number is a palindrome.";
cout << " The number is not a palindrome.";
In the above program, we have first initialized the required variable.
- num= it will hold the integer value of the input.
- n = it will hold the integer value.
- digit = it will hold the integer value.
- rev = it will hold the integer value.
Input message for the user for the integer value.
Program Logic Code.
Printing output Palindrome number or not.