In this tutorial you will learn about the C Program to Print Mirrored Rhombus Star Pattern and its application with practical example.
C program to Print Mirrored Rhombus Star Pattern
In this tutorial, we will learn to create a C program that will Print Mirrored Rhombus Star Pattern in C programming.
Before starting with this tutorial, we assume that you are the best aware of the following C programming topics:
- Operators in C Programming.
- Basic Input and Output function in C Programming.
- Basic C programming.
- For loop in C programming.
- Conditional Statements in C programming.
What is Rhombus?
The Rhombus is a four-sided shape in geometry. The Rhombus is a quadrilateral shape that has all four sides of the same length.
1. Declaring the required variables for the program.
2. Taking the input number of rows from the user.
3. Generating the pattern using the nested for loop.
4. Printing the <strong>Mirrored Rhombus</strong> Shape star pattern.
5. End the program.
Program description Printing Mirrored Rhombus:-
In this program, we will first take the input number of rows by the user. Then we will pass that input size to the nested for loop to draw the Mirrored Rhombus pattern using the C programming language.
Printing the Mirrored Rhombus pattern filled with stars. Let’s take the below example for the problem.
//declaring the required variables for the program.
int x = 0,y = 0;
//x = it will hold the integer value
//y = it will hold the integer value
//rw = it will hold the integer value
unsigned int rw = 0;
//taking the input side for the Rhombus
printf("Enter the number of rows = ");
//Generating the pattern of the Rhombus
for(x=1; x<=rw; ++x)
// Print spaces for the pattern
for(y=1; y<= x; ++y)
// Print stars for the mirrored Rhombus
for(y=1; y<=rw; ++y)
//Print star for the mirrored Rhombus
// Print new line for the mirrored Rhombus
In the above program, we have first initialized the required variable.
- rw = it will hold the integer value for the input.
- x = it will hold the integer value.
- y = it will hold the integer value.
Input the number of rows for the Mirrored Rhombus.
Printing output pattern using c programming.