In this tutorial you will learn about the C Program to Print Numeric Right Triangle Pattern 3 and its application with practical example.
C Program to Print Right Triangle Number Pattern 3
In this tutorial, we will learn to create a C program that will print the Right Triangle Number Pattern 3 in C programming
Before starting with this tutorial, we assume that you are the best aware of the following C programming topics:
- Operators in C Programming.
- Basic Input and Output function in C Programming.
- Basic C programming.
- For loop in C programming.
- Conditional Statements in C programming.
1. Declaring the required variables for the program.
2. Taking the input rows of the right-angled from the user.
3. Generating the pattern using the nested while loop.
4. Printing the right-angled triangle pattern.
5. End the program.
Program description that will print the Right Triangle Number Pattern 3:-
A right-angled triangle is a triangle, that has one of its interior angles equal to 90 degrees. This triangle plays an important role in trigonometry. In today’s tutorial, we will create a program, that will print the Right Triangle Number Pattern 3 using a while loop taking the rows from the user. First, take the input number of rows in the triangle by the user. Then we will print the simple right-angle triangle of Numbers using the for-loop. The below is an example to print a Right Triangle Number Pattern 3.
/* C Program to Print Right Triangle Number Pattern 3 */
//declaring the required variables for the program
int rw, i, j;
//i = it will hold the integer value to control the loop.
//j = it will hold the integer value to control the loop.
//rw = it will hold the integer value for number of rows.
//taking the input number of rows from the user
printf("Please Enter the Number of Rows: ");
//Generating the right angled triangle.
for ( i = 1 ; i <= rw; i++ )
for ( j = 1 ; j <= i; j++ )
//printing the right angled pattern.
printf(" %d", i);
In the above program, we have Last initialized the required variable.
- rw = it will hold the integer value.
- j = it will hold the integer value.
- i = it will hold the integer value.
Input the number of rows for the pattern.
Code to make the pattern on the screen.
Printing output pattern using c programming.