In this tutorial you will learn about the C Program to Print Hollow Inverted Mirrored Right Triangle Star Pattern and its application with practical example.
C program to Print Hollow Inverted Mirrored Right Triangle Star Pattern
In this tutorial, we will learn to create a C program that will print a Hollow Inverted Mirrored Right Triangle Star Pattern in C programming.
Before starting with this tutorial, we assume that you are the best aware of the following C programming topics:
- Operators in C Programming.
- Basic Input and Output function in C Programming.
- Basic C programming.
- For loop in C programming.
- Conditional Statements in C programming.
What is a star pattern?
The star pattern means a pattern made using C programming filled with the “*”. This pattern is drawn using the nested for loops.
1. Declaring the required variables for the program.
2. Taking the input number of rows from the user.
3. Generating the pattern using the nested for loop.
4. Printing the <b>Right triangle </b>Shape star pattern.
5. End the program.
In this program, we will first take the input number of rows by the user. Then we will pass that input size to the nested for loop to draw the Hollow Inverted Mirrored Right Triangle Star pattern using the C programming language.
Printing the right triangle pattern created with stars. Let’s take the below example for the problem.
* C program to print Hollow Inverted Mirrored Right Triangle Star pattern series
//declaring the required variable for the program
int i, j, rows;
//i = it will hold the integer value for the loop.
//j = it will hold the integer value for the child loop.
printf("Enter Hollow Inverted Mirrored Right Triangle Rows = ");
//Taking the input number of roes from thte user
printf("Hollow Inverted Mirrored Right Triangle Star Pattern\n");
//Generating the pattern
for(i = rows; i > 0; i--)
for(j = rows - i; j > 0; j--)
if(i == 1 || i == rows)
for(j = 1; j <= i; j++)
for(j = 1; j <= i; j++)
if(j == 1 || j == i)
//printing the outline of the pattern.
//Printing the hollow right triangle.
In the above program, we have first initialized the required variable.
- rows = it will hold the integer value for the input.
- i = it will hold the integer value.
- j = it will hold the integer value.
Input the number of rows for the Hollow Inverted Mirrored Right Triangle Star.
Printing output pattern using c programming.