In this tutorial you will learn about the C Program to Print Smiling face and its application with practical example.
C Program to Print Smiling face
In this tutorial, we will learn to create a C program that will Print Smiling face in C programming.
Before starting with this tutorial we assume that you are best aware of the following C programming topics:
- Operators in C Programming.
- Basic Input and Output function in C Programming.
- Basic C programming.
- For loop in C programming.
Program to Print Smiling face
As we all know the String is a collection of character data types. In strings, only one variable is declared which can store multiple values. First, we will take the input number from the user for a number of smiles. Then we will Print the Smiling face using the for loop. The ASCII value of 1 is smile.
With the help of this program, we can Print a Smiling face
1. Declare the variables for the program.
2. Take the input string from the user.
3. <strong>Swap Two Strings</strong>.
4. Print the output.
5. End the program.
Program to Print Smiling face:-
/* C Program to Print Smiling face */
//Declaing the variable for the program
int smile=1, i, limit;
//smile= It will hold the integer value 1 which is smile in ASCII
//i = It will hold the integer value for controlling the for loop
//limit = It will hold the integer value for the number of smily
//Taking the input from the user for quantity of smile.
printf("How many smiley face you want to print ? ");
//Printing the smile with the help of for loop
for(i=0; i<limit; i++)
In the above program, we have first initialized the required variable.
- smile= It will hold the integer value 1 which is a smile in ASCII.
- i = It will hold the integer value for controlling the for loop.
- limit = It will hold the integer value for the number of smiles.
Taking the input number of smiles.