In this tutorial you will learn about the C Program to print Square Number Pattern and its application with practical example.
C Program to Print Square Number Pattern
In this tutorial, we will learn to create a C program that will print Square Number Pattern in C programming
Before starting with this tutorial we assume that you are best aware of the following C programming topics:
- Operators in C Programming.
- Basic Input and Output function in C Programming.
- Basic C programming.
- For loop in C programming.
- Conditional Statements in C programming.
What is a pattern?
The patterns can be any shape or design drawn on the screen i.e. triangle, rectangle, pyramid, any other shape. In the C programming language, the patterns are generated using loops and iterative statements.
What is Square?
The angle between every two sides of the square is 90 degrees and the sum of all the angles is 360 degrees. The square is a shape which is having all the sides equal in length.
1. Declaring the required variables for the program.
2. Taking the input side of quare from the user.
3. Generating the pattern using the nested for loop.
4. Printing the square pattern.
5. End the program.
Program description that will print Square Number Pattern:-
In today’s tutorial, we will create a program, that will print a square using for loop taking the size of the side from the user. Very first, taking the input side of the square by the user. Then we will print the square using the for-loop.
The below is an example to print a square number pattern.
**C Program to print Square Number Pattern**
//declaring the required variables for the program
int i, j, Side;
//Taking the input side of the square
printf("Please Enter Any Side of a Square : ");
//Generating the square from the code
for(i = 0; i < Side; i++)
for(j = 0; j < Side; j++)
//Printing the numbers to create the square.
In the above program, we have Last initialized the required variable.
- Side = it will hold the integer value.
- j = it will hold the integer value.
- i = it will hold the integer value.
Input the number of rows for the pattern.
Code to make the pattern on the screen.
Printing output pattern using c programming.