Welcome to Codeigniter Tutorial
CodeIgniter is a one of the most popular and powerful web application development framework written in PHP.CodeIgniter is considered to be very light weight, simple and elegant framework written in PHP. CodeIgniter follows MVC design pattern, which offers great separation between logic and presentation. CodeIgniter enbales web developers to build full featured web application much faster while maintaning performance. CodeIgniter take care of all the complex part in background.
This CodeIgniter tutorial will help you to learn professional internet applications development using the CodeIgniter framework.
This tutorial is designed for web developers interested in learning professional web application development using CodeIgniter framework.
Before starting with this tutorial, you should be familiar with website development using PHP and MySQL, We are assuming that you are aware of core and advance PHP concepts.
More Codeigniter Tutorial
- Codeigniter Introduction
- Codeigniter Installation
- Codeigniter Configuration
- Codeigniter Directory Structure
- CodeIgniter Application Architecture
- CodeIgniter MVC Framework
- CodeIgniter Helloworld Application
- CodeIgniter Model
- CodeIgniter View
- CodeIgniter Controller
- CodeIgniter Database Configuration
- CodeIgniter Select Query
- CodeIgniter Insert Query
- CodeIgniter Update Query
- CodeIgniter Delete Query
- CodeIgniter Method Chaining
- CodeIgniter Active Record Caching
- CodeIgniter Database Caching
- CodeIgniter Result Functions