In this tutorial you will learn about the C Program to Print Rectangle Star Pattern and its application with practical example.
C Program To Print Rectangle Star Pattern
In this tutorial, we will learn to create a C program that will Print Rectangle Star Pattern in C programming.
Before starting with this tutorial, we assume that you are the best aware of the following C programming topics:
- Operators in C Programming.
- Basic Input and Output function in C Programming.
- Basic C programming.
- For loop in C Programming.
- Arithmetic operations in C programming.
What is a rectangle?
The rectangle is four sides geometrical shape with pair of two sides parallel and of the same size as each other. The Rectangle has the length and the width in it.
1. Declaring the required variables for the program.
2. Taking the input rows and the columns of the <strong>Rectangle </strong>from the user.
3. Generating <strong>the pattern of Rectangle </strong>using the.
4. Printing the pattern <strong>Rectangle</strong>.
5. End the program.
In this tutorial, we will create a program, that will print the Rectangle pattern. we will First, take the rows and the columns of the Rectangle from the user. Then we will print the rectangle pattern using the nested for loops.
/* C Program to Print Rectangle Star Pattern */
#include<stdio.h>//Including the header files
int main()//body of the main funciton.
//declaring the required variables for the program.
int i, j, rw, clm;
//i,j = it will hold the integer value for the controlling of the loops
//Taking the input number of rows from the user.
printf("Please Enter the Number of rows:\n");
//Scanning the rows
//Taking the input number of columns from the user.
printf("Please Enter the Number of Columns:\n");
//Scanning the columns
//Generating the pattern using the for loops
for(i = 0; i < rw; i++)
for(j = 0; j < clm; j++)
//printing the pattern using * of the rectangle.
In the above program, we have first initialized the required variable.
- rw = it will hold the input value for the rows of the Rectangle.
- clm = it will hold the input value for the columns of the Rectangle.
- i, j = it will hold the value for controlling the loop.
Taking the input rows and the columns of the Rectangle.
Generating the pattern using the for loop to print the Rectangle.
Printing the pattern of the Rectangle.