In this tutorial you will learn about the C Program to Print Rhombus Star Pattern and its application with practical example.
C program to Print Rhombus Star Pattern
In this tutorial, we will learn to create a C program that will Print Rhombus Star Pattern in C programming.
Before starting with this tutorial, we assume that you are the best aware of the following C programming topics:
- Operators in C Programming.
- Basic Input and Output function in C Programming.
- Basic C programming.
- For loop in C programming.
- Conditional Statements in C programming.
What is Rhombus?
The Rhombus is a four-sided shape in geometry. The Rhombus is a quadrilateral shape that has all four sides of the same length.
1. Declaring the required variables for the program.
2. Taking the input number of rows from the user.
3. Generating the pattern using the nested for loop.
4. Printing the <strong>Rhombus</strong> Shape star pattern.
5. End the program.
Program description Printing Rhombus:-
In this program, we will first take the input number of rows by the user. Then we will pass that input size to the nested for loop to draw the Rhombus pattern using the C programming language.
Printing the Rhombus pattern filled with stars. Let’s take the below example for the problem.
* C program to print Rhombus star pattern series
//declaring the required variable for the program.
int i, j, rows;
//i = it will hold the integer value for the loop.
//j = it will hold the interger value for the child loop.
//rows = it will hold the number of rows.
/* Taking the Input number of rows from user */
printf("Enter rows: ");
/* Scanning the number of rows */
//Starting to draw the pattern using the For loop.
for(i=1; i<=rows; i++)
/* Print trailing spaces */
for(j=1; j<=rows - i; j++)
/* Print stars after spaces */
for(j=1; j<=rows; j++)
/* Move to the next line */
In the above program, we have first initialized the required variable.
- rows = it will hold the integer value for the input.
- i = it will hold the integer value.
- j = it will hold the integer value.
Input the number of rows for the Rhombus.
Printing output pattern using c programming.